So, for your reference and mine, the brand lolita things I am thinking of selling are:
white MmM corset top
- Beautiful but a bit too big for me - would look better with boobs
pink BtSSB bunny slippers
- BNIP and one of my dream items, but sadly 'one size' is too small for my size 7UK feet
BtSSB black x pink el dorado socks
- Nice socks, but I've not worn them yet as I've not done black x pink
BtSSB black x white lace OTK socks
- Worn about twice, but a little too frilly and silly with prince pants
Alice and the Pirates off-white zodiac cutsew
- BNWT - I've just not worn it yet!
Algonquins bunny ballet top
- Worn twice, but somehow feels a little too girlie for me
Studio Moomoo bunny caplet
- BNWT - again with the lack of black x pink coordinates in my wardrobe
Metamorphose mocha bloomers
BNWT - bought these and then found my old ones! They're sooo comfortable.
Metamorphose blue x white dot sailor socks
- Worn about twice, another colour combination I just don't do as much now.
Peace Now cardigan
- A tad small so not worn by me.
- turquoise on black velvet ribbon BtSSB choker
- Too big for me, but looks good worn under a shirt/cutsew collar. I just don't feel right in collars that aren't my collar.